If you have hip or knee osteoarthritis or suspect you might, get in for an assessment today. If you tick one or more of the following items, attending GLA:D might be for you:
- I do not know how to exercise
- I know I should exercise but I find motivating myself to get going difficult
- I have been told I might need surgery but wish to try something else first
- I tried exercise therapy but felt like it was not working (maybe it was too easy or too hard)
- I worry when I exercise that I am making my condition worse
The cost of the program is $420 ($30 per one hour session). This program can be claimed on your private health insurance if you have physiotherapy as an extra. Before you start, there is also a 1:1 session with Sheila that is charged as a regular consult, $88 or $98 if it is your first time to Osteohealth.
We are always taking expressions of interest for upcoming programs, so if you are interested in signing up please get in touch with us today on 6021 2777 or firstname.lastname@example.org